I am building a new Hangar Rat for our fly in in Athens,which is next Sunday,because my previous model was ;D ;D ;D ;D
very easy construction and a great flyer!We have also a plan in greek language,work of G.Kandylakis.
ready for covering!
the model before covering weights 6 grams.
and... ;)
...
ready for flight without rubber 7,9 grams.
It looks like it has a good chance to win the chocolate! Good luck.
John
thank you for your good words my friend!
the truth is i am full with ''trophies'' ;D ..from F5j competitions the last 16 years...
i came to freefligth because i dont want to think about the place just..building- flying and have fun!
greetings from Greece!
John
I'm also a F5J flyer John but not too competitive - I was more competitve in F3B in the 1990's.
Free Flight is relaxing.
John
Following a request from a friend, I have just uploaded in the Plans Gallery the drawing of the Hangar Rat I redrew, in A4 format and with greek captions.
https://hpa.aeromodelling.gr/plans/details.php?image_id=2205
Also, a small supplement for a conversion to RC (quick, prepare the fire at the stake...) which makes a very slow relaxing indoor model.
https://hpa.aeromodelling.gr/plans/details.php?image_id=2206
George
Ummmm... shouldn't it be something like ποντικός αποθήκιου? :)
Either way, the orthodox plan has been downloaded. Ta.
John Kourbanis - your Rat is looking good - like that print design! Keep us up to date with progress - really enjoyed the last video. I'm building a new Rat for our Australian Nationals in a few weeks...
Tim