HPA

General Forum => General Discussion => Topic started by: Mike Thomas on Oct 09, 2026, 06:18 AM

Title: BMK Free Flight Tool Kit
Post by: Mike Thomas on Oct 09, 2026, 06:18 AM
Melih, of BMK in the U.K. has just posted on his Facebook site a link to his new BMK  Free Flight Tool Kit. It's a digital Toolkit (no hammers and spanners), and after a quick look I was very impressed. It is free to use.

 https://tools.bmks.co.uk

Mike.
Title: Re: BMK Free Flight Tool Kit
Post by: Spiros on Oct 09, 2026, 07:26 AM
Excellent work!!! Amazing tool.

Thank you very much for sharing!
Title: Re: BMK Free Flight Tool Kit
Post by: Jmk89 on Oct 09, 2026, 08:36 AM
Very interesting.
Title: Re: BMK Free Flight Tool Kit
Post by: Squirrelnet on Oct 09, 2026, 09:52 AM
That looks very useful. I like the turns calculator
Title: Re: BMK Free Flight Tool Kit
Post by: ZIP.58 on Oct 09, 2026, 02:23 PM
Very interesting and helpful. Thanks for sharing.
Title: Re: BMK Free Flight Tool Kit
Post by: dputt7 on Oct 09, 2026, 04:28 PM
Thanks Mike, I'm sure it will be of help.