News:

Hip Pocket Aeronautics Plans Gallery up again:
https://hpa.aeromodelling.gr/plans/index.php

Main Menu
Welcome to HPA. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 357
  • Latest: ChrisH
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,184
  • Total Topics: 438
  • Online today: 48
  • Online ever: 327 (Aug 12, 2026, 05:28 PM)
Users Online

Recent topics

JOD's Better series

Started by Jmk89, Sep 24, 2026, 10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

g_kandylakis

Hi Bill,

I searched the members list in the Plans Gallery and I wonder if you ever registered in it at all.

I find no member name with "bill" or "dennis" in it.

As Spiros said, it is a different software and requires different signing up/registering...

Please try registering from the start

George

billdennis747

Hi George
Well that would explain it! I'll do that. I didn't even know there were separate logins
Bill

billdennis747

Sorted; thanks George. And now I just spent an hour reading it when I should have been doing something else. It's a shame it didn't get written much earlier, when we still had a meaningful scene.