Welcome to HPA. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 357
  • Latest: ChrisH
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,179
  • Total Topics: 438
  • Online today: 38
  • Online ever: 327 (Aug 12, 2026, 05:28 PM)
Users Online

Recent topics

Hangar Rat plane

Started by John Kourbanis, Mar 08, 2026, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Kourbanis

I am building a new Hangar Rat for our fly in in Athens,which is next Sunday,because my previous model was ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

John Kourbanis

very easy construction and a great flyer!We have also a plan in greek language,work of G.Kandylakis.

John Kourbanis

ready for covering!

John Kourbanis

the model before covering weights 6 grams.

John Kourbanis

and... ;)

John Kourbanis

...

John Kourbanis

ready for flight without rubber 7,9 grams.

OZPAF

It looks like it has a good chance to win the chocolate! Good luck.

John

John Kourbanis

thank you for your good words my friend!
the truth is i am full with ''trophies'' ;D ..from F5j competitions the last 16 years...
i came to freefligth because i dont want to think about the place just..building- flying and have fun!
greetings from Greece!
John

OZPAF

I'm also a F5J flyer John but not too competitive - I was more competitve in F3B in the 1990's.

Free Flight is relaxing.

John

g_kandylakis

#10
Following a request from a friend, I have just uploaded in the Plans Gallery the drawing of the Hangar Rat I redrew, in A4 format and with greek captions.

https://hpa.aeromodelling.gr/plans/details.php?image_id=2205

Also, a small supplement for a conversion to RC (quick, prepare the fire at the stake...) which makes a very slow relaxing indoor model.


https://hpa.aeromodelling.gr/plans/details.php?image_id=2206

George

TheLurker

#11
Ummmm... shouldn't it be something like ποντικός αποθήκιου? :)

Either way, the orthodox plan has been downloaded. Ta.
Ένας χωρίς μια ιδέα ή, αν προτιμάτε, clueless  :)

THB

John Kourbanis - your Rat is looking good - like that print design! Keep us up to date with progress - really enjoyed the last video. I'm building a new Rat for our Australian Nationals in a few weeks...
Tim