Welcome to HPA. Please login or sign up.

Members
  • Total Members: 357
  • Latest: ChrisH
Stats
  • Total Posts: 6,215
  • Total Topics: 439
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 327 (Aug 12, 2026, 05:28 PM)
Users Online

Recent topics

BMK Free Flight Tool Kit

Started by Mike Thomas, Oct 09, 2026, 06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mike Thomas

Melih, of BMK in the U.K. has just posted on his Facebook site a link to his new BMK  Free Flight Tool Kit. It's a digital Toolkit (no hammers and spanners), and after a quick look I was very impressed. It is free to use.

 https://tools.bmks.co.uk

Mike.

Spiros

Excellent work!!! Amazing tool.

Thank you very much for sharing!

Jmk89

All the best
Jeremy

Better drowned than duffers, if not duffers won't drown

Squirrelnet

That looks very useful. I like the turns calculator

ZIP.58

Very interesting and helpful. Thanks for sharing.

dputt7

Thanks Mike, I'm sure it will be of help.